I think my charger no longer works. Should I try to fix it or replace it?
My charger won't charge my iPhone 5c my iPad or my sisters iPad. I think it's the cord but I don't know hot to fix it. How do I fix the cord or do I just have to buy another one?
- 03-21-2015, 12:25 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: I think it's my charger
If the device is still under warranty (or if you purchased AC+), the charger and cord are covered by apple's warranty. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a new cord.
Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.
- 03-21-2015, 12:26 PM #3
- 03-21-2015, 02:59 PM #4
I downloaded Apple Watch because I thought it would be helpful on my iPhone, it's not. Should I get rid of it?By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2015, 12:07 PM
- By Biswash Kshettri in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2015, 06:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2015, 05:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2015, 05:32 AM