Lost several gigs of space after 8.2 upgrade
I had about 4-5 gig free before my upgrade to 8.2 on my iphone. After the upgrade I have pretty much 0mb of space left.. can't take pictures, install apps, etc. Even after uninstalling a few apps it's saying I have 0 space left. I think the huge upgrade file for 8.2 never deleted itself after installing the update. Any ideas to fix?
- 03-20-2015, 09:00 PM #2
- 03-20-2015, 09:00 PM #3
- 03-21-2015, 10:14 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 135 Posts
Re: Lost several gigs of space after 8.2 upgrade
I would recommend a restore too. I always use iTunes to do upgrades as it will do it cleanly. A restore always helps at times to clean up and garbage you have going on in the background. That works for non apple products too.
- 03-21-2015, 10:47 AM #5
- 03-21-2015, 01:08 PM #6
- 03-21-2015, 08:15 PM #7
- By Michelle Haag in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2015, 03:07 AM
- By wamckay in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2015, 05:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2015, 02:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2015, 12:24 PM