I have 2 resistors broke on battery plugin, is this some I can fix?

jakskrilla

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
2 resistors broke on battery plugin

2 resistors broke on battery plugin...is it possible to fix....
The guy at keosk place in mall said my logic board is no good now and this can't be fixed....
I don't have phone now..from what I've read this seems like a routine fix and is very possible to do..
Thanks

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: 2 resistors broke on battery plugin

2 resistors broke on battery plugin...is it possible to fix....
The guy at keosk place in mall said my logic board is no good now and this can't be fixed....
I don't have phone now..from what I've read this seems like a routine fix and is very possible to do..
Thanks

Anything can be fixed. The decision to fix vs replace comes down to cost - either in terms of money, time and effort.

jakskrilla

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for replying...I'll search here and Google & yahoo how to fix...
Any information that you know about this I would be more then happy to find out...
I'm using someone's old phone that only gets internet and is junk..and by junk, i mean super slow, it takes forever to use and browser stops and you have to start over...some of things on phone will just stop working...my laptops been broke for while now..
I'm sure it was nice..
Beggers can't be choosers!
Thank you again

jakskrilla

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site

I'm sorry...I don't do this much on this kind if site...I'm trying to work thus stupid phone that just keeps saying browser not responding or browser not working....
And it keeps closing, and flashes...
I'm not used to such slow phone!!
Would u please delete this thread for me.
Again I apologize and I won't make anymore threads.. And I will contact u first if going to so I see what u think I should do..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice