Calendar invites I'm sending are out by one hour for the recipient. How do I fix this?

I

iMore Question

When I create a calendar invite from my iPhone 5, the recipient sees it as an hour earlier than the time I created it for. For example, if I create a calendar invite for 3pm - 4pm and send it to someone, it goes in their calendar as 2pm -3pm.

Some points:
* I have had my phone for over a year and it's only started doing this in the last few weeks.
* My phone syncs with my Outlook calendar. All appointments created on my Outlook calendar are properly synced on my iPhone (ie the only ones it messes with are appointments I create from my iPhone.
* I've just recently come back from an overseas trip and it's started doing it since I got back. I suspect the issue may be to do with some timezone or daylight saving setting, but not sure what. I've checked all settings relating to this. The timezone change I had from overseas was between Australia and the US (ie 12-14 hours).

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It does sound like a TimeZone thing... Check General>> Date&Time - time zone... and Settings>> Mail, Contacts, Calendars... calendars section... Time Zone Override...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73