New Ipad Air2 freezing in message app
Brand new Ipad Air2 is locking up in message screen, when I go to settings I can't access the Messages section; however all other setting areas work. Was sending an imessage when freezes up. If I close all apps and then go into messages, all of my running messages are gone, but when I turn ipad off and back on again, all of the messages are back (even a number of messages I have deleted several times).
- 03-19-2015, 07:16 PM #2
Re: New Ipad Air2 freezing in message app
If it were me, I'd do a clean install of the latest iOS version and set it up as new. Anyway, you can try signing out of iMessage, reboot your device, and then sign back in to see if that fixes the problem.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2015, 05:38 PM
- By kch50428 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 04:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 03:31 PM
- By Aaron Starr in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 03:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2015, 02:12 PM