New Macbook for me???
Hello... First post here! Im not a technical expert but am trying to learn about more than Mr Average does about laptops... I have a 5yr old Acer laptop that i would like to upgrade and get a mac, was all set to get a mac pro 13inch till i saw the new notebook.... Now im not sure! Any tips? I will use it for general travel, and it will be my only computer at home, i like the idea of going completely wireless and part of me thinks get the notebook and ill have part of the future other part of me thinks as im new to mac stick with tried and tested pro.... But a year or two down the line dont want to feel im getting left behind! Also new one looks soooooo great hahaha
Any help would be great thanks!! Love the podcast too!
- 03-19-2015, 08:36 AM #2
- 03-19-2015, 09:32 AM #4iMore Beginner
- 74 Posts
Re: New Macbook for me???
If you need the extra processing power go with the Pro. However, if lightweight is most important for you then the Macbook may be your best bet. As far as the wireless part is concerned you can still go wireless with the Pro. The ports are just there in the case you would ever need them.
- By jessica_lynn9474 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 24Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:35 AM
- By sting7k in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2015, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 07:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2015, 10:05 PM