New Macbook for me???

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello... First post here! Im not a technical expert but am trying to learn about more than Mr Average does about laptops... I have a 5yr old Acer laptop that i would like to upgrade and get a mac, was all set to get a mac pro 13inch till i saw the new notebook.... Now im not sure! Any tips? I will use it for general travel, and it will be my only computer at home, i like the idea of going completely wireless and part of me thinks get the notebook and ill have part of the future other part of me thinks as im new to mac stick with tried and tested pro.... But a year or two down the line dont want to feel im getting left behind! Also new one looks soooooo great hahaha

Any help would be great thanks!! Love the podcast too!

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Is there much wireless stuff out on the market? I know you can get timecapsules ... Think that is the way forward?

PortCity79

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
If you need the extra processing power go with the Pro. However, if lightweight is most important for you then the Macbook may be your best bet. As far as the wireless part is concerned you can still go wireless with the Pro. The ports are just there in the case you would ever need them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2