- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Switching from Windows Phone - advice, please
I am seriously considering switching from Windows Phone to iPhone if Windows 10 for Phones fails to delivery (by attracting my app developers.)
Has anyone here made the switch? How easy was the process in relation to moving calendars, contacts, and emails?
Is there anything I might miss?
- 03-18-2015, 08:46 AM #2
- 03-18-2015, 01:19 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 174 Posts
Re: Switching from Windows Phone - advice, please
EBUK, I made the switch from windows phone to iphone; I am not sure on contacts or calendars because I had nothing on those. Have you looked at the default app transfer on windows phone? If not then I would ask another question on windows central if it is possible.
- 03-18-2015, 01:24 PM #4
- 03-18-2015, 06:28 PM #5
- By MobiSystems Inc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-21-2015, 03:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2015, 06:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2015, 03:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2015, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Google and GmailReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2015, 10:41 AM