- iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
Selecting a Wi-Fi Network
I am curious to find out what it means when my wi-fi is on and as my iPhone is searching for a network an option will randomly show up to select what I am guessing is another users iPhone with two interlocking rings. Has anyone else seen this? What does it mean? What is the functionality?
I appreciate anyone who can shed some light on this. I thank you in advance.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 03-17-2015, 12:20 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2015, 03:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2015, 05:22 AM
- By ITTY82 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2015, 02:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2015, 06:58 AM