Must I upgrade my mac to upgrade itunes?
To synch my new 5s to my mac 10.6.8 I seem to need itunes 12.1 - BUT, 10.6 won't upgrade itune's newest version 12.1 -- Am I being forced to upgrade my computer AGAIN just to synch my new phone? I have itunes 11.4 and it will not synch my phone. I'm not computer literate so I'm only understanding what I am reading by following iphone's synch instructions. Thanks for confirming my fears or explaining any other options for me.
- 03-17-2015, 09:53 AM #2
- 03-17-2015, 09:54 AM #3
- 03-17-2015, 09:55 AM #4
Re: Must I upgrade my mac to upgrade itunes?
There is always going to be a comparability issue when it comes to iTunes and other applications and the operating system you are running. I find computer upgrades to be a necessary thing. They usually make the computer less vulnerable and fix bugs that make the computer not run at its best. I don't mind updating my computer often, to me it means Apple is continuing to work on an already stunning operating system.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 03-17-2015, 10:05 AM #5
- By Shannon Staton in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2015, 02:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2015, 08:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2015, 07:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2015, 07:09 AM