Why is my husband's phone ringing when mine is called?
Both our phones ring when the other phone is being called?
- 03-15-2015, 06:10 PM #2
- 03-15-2015, 06:12 PM #3
- 03-16-2015, 09:12 AM #4
why is my husbands phone ringing when mine is called?
It is called continuity. You can disable this by going into Settings -> Handoff & Suggested apps and disabling it.
Or by going into Settings -> Facebook -> Disable iPhone cellular calls.
It seems you two are sharing one Apple ID. I suggest creating individual IDs and just turning on Family Sharing. This will allow you to share your purchases without having to share one ID.
With Apple creating Family Sharing there is no longer a reason to share a single Apple ID. Everyone, including kids can have their own Apple ID without fear of them making unwanted purchasing, and you can all share apps, movies, books, etc. that are purchased on any account. It can all be linked to one credit card as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 06-25-2015, 03:29 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
re: Why is my husband's phone ringing when mine is called?
One thing I have not seen anyone mention is my first go to thought. He has downloaded an app that warns him when you receive calls and allows him to jump in on the call. I am an advanced iPhone tech agent and I've seen this be the reason more than continuity issues or sharing the same Apple id. I took a call from a man last week and his ex was in on his call to me and was losing her mind because I was telling him how to disable her feature. It's an option for a possibility.
- 10-09-2015, 07:00 PM #6
- 10-09-2015, 07:04 PM #7
- 10-09-2015, 07:05 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2015, 07:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2015, 10:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2015, 12:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 10:20 AM