How do I delete my I Pad Air 2 touch keyboard?
I have attached a "manual" regular keyboard and I can't seem to delete the on screen keyboard as I only want to use the manual keyboard at this time. I have pressed the keyboard icon in the right lower area of the keyboard that only deletes it that one time. Help!!
- 03-15-2015, 07:59 PM #2
- 03-15-2015, 08:08 PM #3iMore Beginner
- 75 Posts
Re: How do I delete my I Pad Air 2 touch keyboard?
When my Bluetooth keyboard is connected, the virtual keyboard doesn't pop up. My coworker has a different Bluetooth keyboard but his virtual keyboard pops up every time and he has to do as you do, and click the hide keyboard button. He is pretty frustrated with it. I am not sure what the difference is other than it is a different Bluetooth keyboard. As far as we can tell our settings are the same.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2015, 03:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2015, 11:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 04:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 04:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 02:59 PM