mail icon on ipad works but I cannot get my mail to work in my server account
My mail on my ipad in my a server will open but I can not forward or reply but I have a icon for mail on ipad desktop and it will work but I want my server email to work. How do I turn off mail on desktop. Will this then make server email work.
- 03-16-2015, 11:50 AM #2
- 38,514 Posts
Re: mail icon on ipad works but I cannot get my mail to work in my server account
Yes, the Mail app will open if you tap on the Mail app's icon, however, if you haven't configured it to access your email server, it will not work. Having said that, go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then select "Add Account". The rest should be self-explanatory.
- By qbnkelt in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 10Last Post: 03-24-2015, 06:32 AM
- By cowboyscanada in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2015, 09:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 03:14 PM
- By cowboyscanada in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2015, 03:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:12 PM