Why the hell can't I send or recieve emails anymore?

I

iMore Question

I can't get a single bit of clear simple advice for what to do about this on the whole internet and now I'm tired and have a sore neck and eyes, SO FRUSTRATING! PLEASE HELP! I don't believe it makes ANY sense that I cannot access my own bloody mail box and am forced to turn into an insomniac zombie just trying to do so! I REALLY NEED SIMPLE, AND I MEAN SIMPLE ADVICE! I believe I could have been hacked as I often find my phone number has a red exclamation mark next to it and have to keep fixing that up, my passwords just vanish all the time. My phone simply won't let me install iOS......What the HELL do I do?!!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
You are not really giving us a simple question. We have no idea what you tried so far to fix your problem. My advice is to delete the account and re-add it. If you are this frustrated you may want to bring to apple to take a look

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Did this happen after updating to 8.2? I had this issue right after the update on my iPad and nothing worked, rebooting, logging out then logging back in, deleting and then re adding. None of the usual fixes worked. I backed up my phone to iTunes on the PC then did a restore from back up. That did the trick. A couple days later I had the same issue with my phone. Again nothing worked so I did the back up and restore and am good to go. Both my updates had originally been over the air so my theory is that is what caused the problem as a restore using iTunes and the PC is what fixed it. Hope this helps.