Why doesn't it work when I set "Call audio Routing" to automatic?
Using iPhone 6 IO 8.2 with Voice Over Facility.
Having low vision it is important that I use the Voice Over, however whether I use voice over or not I cannot get the call audio routing to automatically select speaker phone or handset speaker when I put the handset to my ear or take it away and use the phone hands free.
Is this an inherent problem with the iPhone 6? because the 5 was all good.
Can anyone through some light on this for me please.
- 03-16-2015, 11:55 AM #2
- 38,428 Posts
Re: Why doesn't it work when I set "Call audio Routing" to automatic?
I don't *think* it's an inherent problem with the iPhone 6. I mean, if it works correctly with the iPhone 5, it should work correctly with the iPhone 6. I assume you've gone to Settings - General - Accessibility - Call Audio Routing to select "Automatic", right?
- By iMore Question in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2015, 03:26 AM
- By Sparkychess in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2015, 01:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:40 PM
- By Closingracer in forum iPhoneReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2015, 06:24 PM
- By Sparkychess in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2015, 07:49 AM