If I delete the podcasts app on the iPad, will it also delete the podcasts on my iTouch?

I

iMore Question

If I delete the podcast app on my iPad (ios 8.01) will it also delete my podcasts on my iTouch which does not have 8.01? I use iTunes, and don't listen to podcasts on my iPad, only the iTouch because they use so much memory. I don't want to lose all my podcasts.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
If I delete the podcasts app on the iPad, will it also delete the podcasts on...

Do you mean podcasts themselves? And not the app.

Last edited:

5grand

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in answering. I would like to delete all the podcasts. Really don't even care if the whole app is deleted since I only listen to my podcasts on my itouch and would rather save the space on my iPad. I tried deleting some things, and it messed up the podcasts on my iTouch, so now I am a little scared to mess with the iPad for fear of losing everything I have on my Touch. So what do you techies think? Delete or live with it?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The podcasts sync with whatever devices you use with your Apple ID. I don't use the apple app so never had that issue. If that doesn't work then an option could be to get an aftermarket app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner