Restore iPhone 4 Which Requires Apple ID
Bought a used iPhone 4, but it is still linked to the original owner's Apple ID. I cannot contact them and ask them to remove it, and so far everything I had done to it has been useless.
I decided to try and jailbreak it, but it needs to be restored first. I used Pangu to try and restore it, and after finding and downloading the right firmware, it will not finish the restoration process.
How do I go about making this phone useable?
- 03-14-2015, 05:30 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2015, 01:55 AM
- By ernestdzh in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 08:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2015, 05:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 03:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2015, 02:00 PM