How do I recover photos from iCloud?
Ok, I had an iPhone, but about 4 months ago it took a dunk with me in Mexico. I came back to Canada and bought a cheap Moto G. In the past week I bought a macbook, when I opened my Apple account and iCloud, everything like apps, music and other things I had on my old iPhone was there, except any of my photos.
Can anyone help me out to recover them, or are they gone forever?
I did have my iPhone stolen about a year ago, I actually got it back, had to get a new SIM card. And when I went into my iCloud to restore all data, everything was there and restored, including all of my photos. That's why I'm wondering why this time, everything "but" my photos have showed up on my Mac???
- 03-14-2015, 02:12 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: How do I recover photos from iCloud?
When you go to iCloud.com on computer via web browser and log in - go to Photos... anything iCloud has will be there, and you can download from there - or they should sync to your device(s) that sync using the same AppleID you used to log in to iCloud on computer.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 09:01 AM