Can I update to iOS 7 still?
I have heard iOS 8 is no good on 4s. Am still using iOS 6. Didn't update when 7 was ready but now I want it.
- 03-12-2015, 09:53 PM #2
- 03-12-2015, 10:13 PM #3
- 25,019 Posts
Re: Can I update to iOS 7 still?
1. Leave 20% or more of your internal storage space free. This helps to not constrain the system.
2. Get rid of unnecessary features. Yeah, some are cool, but they will bog down an older model phone.
3. Disable transparency effects. Toggle on "Increase Transparency" in Accessibility.
4. Toggle off "Background App Refresh".
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- 03-12-2015, 11:23 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 03-15-2015, 03:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2015, 01:21 AM
- By claygraffix in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 07:33 PM
- By boubou1961 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 06:14 PM