Question on calenmob
I paid for the upgrade on my ipad, do I need to pay for my iphone also even though it is the same google account?
- 03-12-2015, 08:12 AM #2
Re: Question on calenmob
No, you *shouldn't* have to. If there's a "restore upgrade" feature within the app, select it. It should verify your status and then allow you to use the upgrade. Note: I've never used the Calenmob app so I do not know the specifics in regard to its upgrade process.
- By JaberBoss in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2015, 08:43 PM
- By xMatter in forum Apple TVReplies: 15Last Post: 03-16-2015, 09:44 AM
- By iBright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 04:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:12 PM