How do I keep only the HDR photos and delete the normal exposure photos on iPhone 6?
I had Keep Normal Photo turned on in the HDR section of Photos & Camera in Settings. It's off now, but I have 1,115 photos on my Camera Roll and 3,475 in Settings. I've deleted other things to free up storage space and overnight (when I made no changes at all) I'm out of room again. So I'd like to try deleting these extra photos to see if that resolves my storage issue. This should help since HDR "blends the best parts of three separate exposures into a single photo" and keeps all of them, right? Thanks for your help!!
- 03-10-2015, 02:48 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: How do I keep only the HDR photos and delete the normal exposure photos on iPhone 6?
HDR takes 3 exposures and makes one photo out of the three... when HDR mode is on and the option to save the original photo is enabled you get two photos... not 4.
As to deleting the non-HDR photos in your library... I don't know of an easy/automated way to do it...
- 03-20-2015, 05:41 PM #3
- 03-21-2015, 05:45 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2015, 04:08 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2015, 03:41 PM
- By jalexand007 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2015, 11:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2015, 10:22 AM