In iOS 8.1.3, is there a way to extend the auto-lock feature to 10 or 15 minutes instead of just 5?
"Never" is the only other option, but I "never" remember to turn it off, and then my phone gets hot and the battery dies.
- 03-10-2015, 07:52 AM #2
- 03-10-2015, 08:07 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: In iOS 8.1.3, is there a way to extend the auto-lock feature to 10 or 15 minutes instead of just
I only need it occasionally, like when I'm shopping and I need the screen to stay open for longer than 5 minutes but not usually more than 15. With "never," I end up forgetting to change it back to 1 or 3, and then, the next time I notice, the battery's at 10 percent and I'm rushing to plug in the charger. But thanks for responding!
- By zynk in forum Rumored Apple Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 18Last Post: 06-16-2016, 08:03 PM
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 03-10-2015, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2015, 07:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2015, 07:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2015, 07:12 AM