Why can't I send an email from my computer; yet I can send one from email at iCloud.com
It is possible that I have changed some setting in the System Preferences; however, my husband has a Mac Desktop also & I checked the settings with his. I do receive emails. When I try to send an email, I no longer hear the 'swoosh' sound & the email just goes to my Outbox, & not to the recipient. It seems that the 'arrow symbol' to send emails is not grayed out.
- 03-09-2015, 07:50 AM #2
- By louisjosephcf in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 03-17-2015, 06:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2015, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 10:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2015, 06:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2015, 06:11 PM