Why do I keep getting a message that safari cannot open a page because there are too many redirects?
How can I fix this issue?
- 03-07-2015, 12:00 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,163 Posts
Re: Why do I keep getting a message that safari cannot open a page because there are too many redire
That functionality is there to protect you from the website redirecting you to a different site other than the one you thought you were going to.
How are you accessing the link? Email? Facebook? Twitter? Typing it in directly?
What device? What browser?
Have you tried accessing it through a different method? Is it a safe link?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2015, 03:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2015, 09:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2015, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2015, 09:05 AM