Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default I have a Game Center player name on old phone; now can't remember email; how can i find it?

My son's username is Chippo789 and he has certain games that have his saved information and scores on it; he now has his own iphone but we are unable to remember how we signed him up on it. my email was used for my oldest son so I can't figure it out. Is there any way to find out what email was used for his Game Center name of Chippo789?

Default Re: I have a Game Center player name on old phone; now can't remember email; how can i find it?

Game Center use the same credential as the AppleID. The only place to recover a forgotten password is here: https://iforgot.apple.com

Good Luck,

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Default Re: I have a Game Center player name on old phone; now can't remember email; how can i find it?

How many email accounts do you have? It's got to be one of them. Could it be the password instead?

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)