If someone blocks my # can I still iMessage them through my email on my Messages app on macbook?
My sister blocked me on her iPhone (iOS8) and I really need her to read my message. If I iMessage her through my Messages app, and start the conversation from one of my linked e-mails, will it go through to her? I just don't know if when someone blocks an iPhone number, it automatically blocks all linked accounts to the phone number that is blocked... I kind of feel like it's not that advanced.
If anyone knows, could you please let me know? Thanks!
- 03-06-2015, 06:58 AM #2
- 03-06-2015, 07:14 AM #3
Re: If someone blocks my # can I still iMessage them through my email on my Messages app on macbook?
1. You cannot "force" someone to read your messages.
2. Even if your number wasn't blocked, you cannot force someone to read those messages
3. You can SMS, iMessage, email, or leave a voicemail all you want, but you cannot force someone to acknowledge them.
- By slim617 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:26 AM
- By xtremeled in forum iPhone 6Replies: 17Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2015, 07:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2015, 07:18 AM