Suddenly, iTunes not syncing with my iPod
I have been using iTunes for years to download podcasts to my iPod. I listen to podcasts a lot so my 8GB is always pretty close to gone. I watch it carefully. Yesterday, I synced my iPod after listening to a podcast and there was no problem. Today, it is suddenly telling me that I need almost 6 GB of space to do the sync, even though I haven't added any more podcasts. The iTunes podcast list on my iMac now says that the items on it take up over 9 GB of space. What has confused it?
- 03-06-2015, 08:18 AM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: Suddenly, iTunes not syncing with my iPod
I don't know, but there are numerous iTunes sync-related complaints where people have stated that iTunes has been reporting incorrect storage space. I would suggest you re-sync or reboot the device and see if iTunes displays the correct amount of available space.
- By Kalab Gezehagn in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2015, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2015, 06:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2015, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2015, 02:55 PM
- By kurpaige in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2015, 02:33 PM