I lost my contacts on my iPhone 8.0.2. How do I get them back?
They were there then went to phone numbers. They asked me for a 1 before the area code now I lost them all.
- 03-03-2015, 07:50 AM #2
- 38,511 Posts
re: I lost my contacts on my iPhone 8.0.2. How do I get them back?
If the contacts are associated with an email account, login to the email service via a computer and verify that the contacts are available. If so, delete the email account from your iPhone and then set it up again. The contacts should sync back to your iPhone.
- By azee mehr in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 09:00 PM
- By barriecary in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 07:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 06:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 06:44 AM