What are the best uses for the MacBook Pro sd card slot?
I just got a new MacBook Pro Retina and would like to know the best uses for the sd card slot. I don't take a lot of photos, so there isn't a need to transfer photos from my camera. Should I put my iTunes library or iPhotos there? I am not pressed for space on my drive yet, but I would like to know how people use this slot.
- 03-02-2015, 04:18 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: What are the best uses for the MacBook Pro sd card slot?
I use them for storing work projects - photos that I am working on, documents related to other projects, and one that I use to store movies. The StorEdge has a small lip that sticks out just enough to allow you to grab it to eject the drive. The other versions sit completely flush with the rMPB, and have little slots where you can "hook" them with the provided tool to eject them.
Over all, very handy - especially on a rMBP with the limitation of the SSD drive storage.
Simple, Seamless Storage For Your MacBook | The Nifty MiniDrive
TheMiniDrive | Seamless MacBook Storage ? TheMiniDrive.com
- By Ledsteplin in forum PoliticsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-05-2015, 12:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2015, 07:12 AM
- By notverytechie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2015, 04:26 PM
- By g8slord in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2015, 03:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2015, 01:30 PM