sending imessage on iphone
how to change imessage to send my phone number not my name as the ID ?
- 03-01-2015, 05:37 PM #2iMore Genius
- 6,429 Posts
Re: sending imessage on iphone
Go to settings > messages > send & receive and choose your number from there. If it's grayed out and doesn't let you select it then on the same screen tap on your Apple ID, sign out and sign back in and your number should be an option.
- By detfan in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:54 PM
How do I delete photos from my iPad/iPhone when you transferred them from a computer you no longer have?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2015, 01:55 PM
- By captaincrochet in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2015, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2015, 02:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2015, 01:30 PM