Why can't I send photos in a text from my new iPhone 4s
I am new to Iph and am trying to learn this but it seems complicated I do everything I am supposed to be and still won't send a picture
- 02-28-2015, 11:58 AM #2
- 38,511 Posts
Re: Why can't I send photos in a text from my new iPhone 4s
Since you did not list the actual step you took in regard to you doing everything you are suppose to do, I'll assume you did the following:
1. Start the iMessage app.
2. Enter the recipient (s)
3. Tap on the app's camera icon in the bottom left corner.
4. Select the photo(s) you want to send.
5. Select "Send _ Photo". The underscore represents the number of pics you selected to send.
Now, before you do all of that, make sure your iPhone is connected to the Internet either via Wi-Fi or cellular data. Also, go to Settings - Messages and then make sure that the toggle is on next to "Send as SMS" and "MMS Messaging".
- By dottey in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2015, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2015, 11:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2015, 10:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2015, 10:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2015, 10:30 AM