Are there reasons to by an iPhone from Apple versus ATT?
Getting ready to buy. Since I always renewed my prior plan, I went to ATT for a phone. Is it better, worse or the same to go through Apple directly? ATT might have less peeps in the store! Otherwise, what's the difference?
- 02-26-2015, 08:01 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,835 Posts
Re: Are there reasons to by an iPhone from Apple versus ATT?
If buying at the subsidized contract price... There's really no difference. If buying from Apple, full price...you can get the sim-free, global model that will be a bit more valuable if you want to sell it after your next upgrade.
- By Will Brady in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 09-11-2015, 08:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2015, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2015, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 05:28 PM