iphone 4s black un responsive screen and wont charge
i have a iphone 4s 16gb i dropped it the other day, not hard, and the screen went black but i could hear texts etc coming through. when i plugged it into a charger the phone would vibrate various times.
a few days later i presume the battery has died as i cant hear any sound coming through and when i plug it into a charger nothing happens.. all i want is my pictures from this phone but when i plug into laptop nothing happens so cant access itunes or anything.
could this be the lcd? i dont mind buying a new screen and getting it fixed but dont want to waste money on a screen if this isnt the case.
ive tried pressing the home and on/off button at the same time that doesnt work either
someone told me to put in freezer for ten minutes? opinions
- 02-25-2015, 01:28 PM #2
- 38,445 Posts
Why is my iPhone 4s screen black and un-responsive?
The screen is probably unresponsive because you dropped it. It can happen. Either repair/replace it yourself or have it done at a nearby Apple Store or one of the many kiosks that do it in a nearby mall or something. In addition, there could be something else wrong being that iTunes is not detecting the device. Just FYI.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2015, 12:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2015, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2015, 12:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2015, 12:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2015, 11:51 AM