My I Phone 6 and iPad mini have been stuck on upgrading for 24 hours
My husband started upgrading my iCloud drive on my iPad mini and then started upgrading my I Phone 6 and 12 plus hours later it is still upgrading how do you get it to stop?
- 02-25-2015, 08:24 AM #2
- 02-25-2015, 09:34 AM #3iMore Genius
- 7,265 Posts
Re: My I Phone 6 and iPad mini have been stuck on upgrading for 24 hours
Exactly what JustMe'D said do a reboot. Make sure both are connected to Wifi and the process should complete. If it gets stuck again try rebooting your Wifi router. You can also try hard booting the devices by holding down the power and home button until the screen goes blank. Then just hold the power until you see the apple logo. If it still wont finish take it in to an Apple store.
- By Will Brady in forum iPhone 6Replies: 17Last Post: 03-06-2015, 09:21 PM
- By Janrie Rocios in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2015, 09:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2015, 07:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2015, 06:39 AM