I have an Iphone 5s and my storage is full. What do I do??
I was told by Verizon that I needed to go to iTunes.com plug in my phone and something would pop up that's says back up storage to PC?? Didn't get the pop up. So I made my icoud account and it wont let me do anything on it since it's been upgrading for almost 24hrs.
- 02-24-2015, 07:02 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: I have an Iphone 5s and my storage is full. What do I do??
C'mon, let's use some common sense here. If you've reached the device's storage capacity, there are only a few options available to you:
1. Deal with it.
2. Rid the device of some of its contents
3. Buy a device with a larger capacity level.
If you have a lot of photos, music, videos, documents and/or apps, get rid of some of them, preferably, the ones that aren't necessary. You can sync the items to your computer via iTunes or you can upload them to a service like Dropbox. Don't think that purchasing iCloud storage will be sufficient because it won't unless you actually upload the stuff to it. The storage capacity of your device CANNOT BE INCREASED!
- By Carson Hunt in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 07:50 PM
- By Soeasy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2015, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2015, 04:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2015, 03:40 PM