My phone got reported stolen, what can I do to get it working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

My phone got reported stolen

I was on a phone plan with my 'friend' and not even a month later she went off on me about data. Since I have wifi I turned off all my data. I told her that and she got even more mad and then a couple minutes later I recive a text saying 'better send your last text haha' and confused I tried to reply and my phone would not send it. I contacted Verizon's costumer care and they told me that she had reported it stolen. I am completely frustrated at this point because I paid for my phone, and half of hers because she didn't have enough money. Now she won't give me my stuff that I left at her house unless I give her my phone. I don't know what to do the last thing I want is to give her my phone. So what do i do

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: My phone got reported stolen

This is a civil matter and, therefore, you need to contact an attorney, the police and your wireless provider. There's nothing we can do for you here in regard to this matter.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: My phone got reported stolen

Call police... they'll help you get your stuff back... then deal with them about the phone... they'll help you on that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro