How do you transfer apps to iCloud that are already on the iPad?
my daughter has an ipad mini I just purchased 20gb from icloud & what to free up some space/gigs so she can download more games but I dont know how to put the apps into icloud storage & her storage on ipad is full. I hope I have'nt wasted money buying icloud storage.
- 02-17-2015, 06:39 PM #2
- 02-17-2015, 06:46 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,171 Posts
Re: how do you transver apps to icloud that are already on ipad
If the apps were purchased through the App Store, then they are already "in the cloud". They can be deleted from the iPad to free up space and "more games" can be downloaded.
As noted, however, iCloud space doesn't give you more space on the iPad for apps.
Note also that you can change the iCloud storage you "purchased" by going back into the account. This might be an option you want to explore if "purchasing additional iCloud space' is not what you were trying to accomplish.
- By zebulun12 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2015, 07:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2015, 06:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2015, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2015, 05:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2015, 03:26 PM