What are some good inexpensive Earbuds for the MacBook Air?

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Inexpensive Earbuds for MacBook Air

I'm looking for really inexpensive earbuds with a functional microphone to use with a MacBook air for a 14 year old. Inexpensive because she paying for them because she blows thru them regularly. I've tried skull candy but she doesn't like the sound. I've tried Sony she loves the sound but the microphone is not compatible with the MacBook air. She doesn't like over the ear headphones. Please help she's driving me crazy.

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Inexpensive Earbuds for MacBook Air

The old apple earbuds or the newer EarPods? The old ones hurt my ears too but the EarPods are ok.

She did her research for both the Sony's and the Skull Candy. She had a set of Sony's first for about 2 years but was using a dell computer. They worked fine on her iPhone but she broke them. She wanted to try Skull Candy because she heard good reviews, but she said the sound quality was inferior. She then got another set of Sony's which work on her iPhone but not on the mic on her Mac and gave the Skull Candy to her brother. BTW all earbuds were completely sanitized with new rubber plugs put on before use.

As for the apple products. She's had both earbuds and EarPods. A few years ago she traded the earbuds she got with her nano with her cousin for a set of Samsung earbuds which she liked . When they broke she got the Sony's. When they broke I gave her my EarPods that came with my iPhone 6 plus and she hated them. That's when she got the Skull Candy which work fine on the Mac with the microphone, but the sound quality for music is bad. Like I said the Sony's music quality is superior but doesn't work with the mic on the Mac.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro