How can I Export ALL my Mac/iCloud Notes (over 1300 ) into this, or any such App?

I

iMore Question

I'd LOVE to Explore this, or any other Note App that allows me to work with my Notes as easily as Ma/iOS Notes App does, but with more Features! Unfortunately, there seems to be no way, to Export ALL my Mac/iCloud Notes (over 1300 ) into this, or any such App! And to do it via Copy and Paste, or Email to myself etc = ONE NOTE AT A TIME = TORTURE!!!

I love All Things Apple, but not being able to Export my Notes makes me feel TRAPPED! Given my Apple LOYALTY, they don't need to worry about "Sticky Echo System" with me. I'll always be Apple Customer, but No Export of Notes feels like a Trap!!!

Or maybe that Can't Export TRAP is characteristic of ALL Notes Apps out there, where they make it very difficult for a User to Move Their Data! If that is so, it means that those Apps Authors are not very confident in their products, and thus want to keep their Customers Trapped!

I hope you can help! Thanks in advance for the courtesy of your reply. That way I'll know for sure that you did not overlook this Feedback.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2