- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
How Do I Disable Mail App in IOS 8?
Now that the Outlook app has provided support for IMAP accounts, I've decided to use it for a while as my daily driver. However, the same emails still come through to the iPhone Mail app in IOS 8.1.3. I'd like to avoid the duplicate emails by disabling the built-in Mail app while I give Outlook a spin. Is there a way to do this?
- 02-14-2015, 10:05 AM #2
- 02-14-2015, 10:13 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2015, 11:06 PM
- By Wing Xu in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2015, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2015, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2015, 08:00 AM