My iPad is stuck on the "ICloud Backup" error message
My iPad is stuck on an error message. The message says "iCloud Backup. This iPad has not been backed up in XX days......." When I press the OK on the message nothing happens. I can't reboot it because the error message has disabled the "slide to power off" button. When I plug it in to sync to my PC, iTunes asks to enter the iPad's code which I can't because the error message has disabled the touch pad.
How can I get the message cleared and back up the iPad?
- 02-13-2015, 09:39 PM #2
- 02-13-2015, 10:59 PM #3
- 07-13-2015, 10:49 PM #4
- 01-17-2016, 09:35 AM #5
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 03-15-2015, 08:25 PM
- By vijeeshtvm in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2015, 09:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2015, 08:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:34 PM