- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Can't see a picture I took anywhere!!!!!!
this is an urgent matter as you can imagine. I took a picture on my iphone 6 and I cannot see it in any of the albums or recent pictures, yet it shows in the lower small box when viewing the picture I took after it. When I click on it to view it, i see the pictures before and after but not that particular picture. I tried taking many pictures after and they all appear under recent pictures. When I scroll down, i still don't see it. So I delete the pictures I took after it one by one then when i view the picture after that one, I see it in the bottom of that picture as if it is the previous picture. Where did it go, and most important how do i delete it?
- 02-13-2015, 07:31 AM #2
- 2,387 Posts
Re: Can't see a picture I took anywhere!!!!!!
Welcome to iMore
I reread your post twice. Are you saying you have a fathom photo showing up in the camera preview window?
If you can view the photo then you can delete it by tapping the trash can in the bottom right of the full screen photo
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2015, 11:22 AM
- By idepaul in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2015, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 07:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2015, 06:00 PM