How can I get my computer to connect to iCloud?
All the music in my library that I hadn't downloaded was greyed out, so I turned iTunes Match off and then turned it back on again, but when I did, the songs weren't even showing and I can't get them back. Everything is still on my iPod
- 02-12-2015, 06:18 PM #2
- 02-12-2015, 06:32 PM #3
- 02-12-2015, 09:14 PM #4
- 38,453 Posts
I can't access the iCloud
www.icloud.com in the address field. Login to iCloud with your iCloud ID and passcode. Voila! Your computer is connected to iCloud...... Seriously, check out the information via the following links.
For Windows: http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/pc.html
For Mac: http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/mac.html
- 02-12-2015, 09:30 PM #5
- 02-12-2015, 09:59 PM #6
- 02-12-2015, 11:31 PM #7
- 02-12-2015, 11:32 PM #8
- 02-14-2015, 08:53 AM #9
- 02-14-2015, 11:09 AM #10iMore Specialist
- 1,356 Posts
Re: I can't access the iCloud
You need to go to iTunes. Ignore iCloud. Ignore the USB port. Go to the Store menu at the top. Login to the account you used to purchase the songs. If the songs don't appear in your list of songs, go find them in the store and they should be downloadable there without another purchase.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2015, 04:07 PM
- By scottiejohnson1214 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2015, 03:31 PM
- By Don Butler1 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2015, 12:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2015, 12:12 PM