How can I get my computer to connect to iCloud?

I

iMore Question

All the music in my library that I hadn't downloaded was greyed out, so I turned iTunes Match off and then turned it back on again, but when I did, the songs weren't even showing and I can't get them back. Everything is still on my iPod

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't access the iCloud

Can you not transfer the music from your iPod onto your computer and then transfer them from the computer to whatever device you want? Anyway, what exactly is your question?

idepaul

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can't access the iCloud

My computer only has one USB port and I need that for my mouse. My question is how can I get my computer to connect to the iCloud

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't access the iCloud

My computer only has one USB port and I need that for my mouse. My question is how can I get my computer to connect to the iCloud

To get your computer to connect to iCloud, all you need is Internet access. Once your computer is connected to the Internet, initiate the web browser and enter www.icloud.com in the address field. Login to iCloud with your iCloud ID and passcode. Voila! Your computer is connected to iCloud...;)... Seriously, check out the information via the following links.

For Windows: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208684

For Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208682

idepaul

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site

It worked fine without me having to do all that into today. I don't even think I have an iCloud ID

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I feel like you didn't pay any attention to the original issue I talked about

The problem isn't that they didn't pay attention. It's that they read what you said instead of guessing what you meant. You've been stating your problem a lot like a second grade math word problem. 90% of what you say is useless and irrelevant to the problem you're running into.

You need to go to iTunes. Ignore iCloud. Ignore the USB port. Go to the Store menu at the top. Login to the account you used to purchase the songs. If the songs don't appear in your list of songs, go find them in the store and they should be downloadable there without another purchase.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2