How to use Etabs on Mac OS X ?
thanx for all your efforts
I'm Navid - I'm an Civil engineering . i use Etabs & Safe program in Windows for structural analysis and design of buildings .
now i moved in on Mac OS X . i want to continue my work on my Macbook ME294
How Can i do that ? is it possible without installing windows on my mac ? for example with Wine or other things ?
Parallels desktop is Good enough for that or not ? must install with Bootcamp ?
how much using windows on Bootcamp & Pararells Desktop , damage my Laptop
sincerely - NaviD
- 02-12-2015, 07:15 AM #2Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: How to use Etabs on Mac OS X ?
Assuming you checked and there is no Mac version of this programů
It won't hurt anything to try Wine. Don't know if it will work though.
If you can run it under Parallels depends on what resources the program needs, how much you have available and how much you allocate to Parallels.
Bootcamp would almost certainly work.
None of these options will damage your computer.
- 02-12-2015, 08:04 AM #4
- 02-22-2016, 08:16 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2015, 07:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 02:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2015, 02:30 PM