i cant login to app store ,,, so cant update any apps
i had used another ID to download apps from appstore when i purchased iphone 4 . now i forgot its details... i made another icloud ID .. i am not able to use app store. its showing the same old ID n asks to enter password. i cant see any option to enter my current icloud id there. plz help
- 02-12-2015, 04:44 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
Re: i cant login to app store ,,, so cant update any apps
If they are paid apps, you have to use the original ID to update them because they were purchased under the original ID's account and related to the owner's cash flow. As I know, Apple don't check if two different IDs' owners are the same one. You can fire an email to query your problem with Apple.
If these are free apps, you can delete them and download/purchase them again with current ID. Then these new purchased apps would belong to current ID's owner, and can be updated under the new ID.
- By photovary in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2015, 02:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2015, 06:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2015, 02:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2015, 11:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 09:24 PM