Yesterday, one of my Notes disappeared while I was editing it. What happened?
Luckily, I was able to still see it on anther device, and I promptly emailed it to myself. Later in the day, the note reappeared. However, I was editing the same note today, and it disappeared again, except for this time, it disappeared from all of my devices and also from my icloud account.
Do you think the size of the Note may have something to do with it? Printed, it would be 29 pages.
I have an iphone 6 and my computer is operating on IOS 10.10.2. I have quit out of Notes, and restarted my laptop (both times I was editing the Note using my laptop).
- 02-10-2015, 04:31 PM #2
- 28,702 Posts
- 2 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yesterday, one of my Notes disappeared while I was editing it. What happened?
What email addresses do you have on Notes? If Gmail, for example, go to the Gmail account and check the Notes folder. If you don't see a notes folder, go to Settings >Mail, Contacts and Calendars >Toggle OFF Notes. Then go back to the email account and check the Notes folder. Your notes may be there. Then delete all email in the Notes app, except iCloud. Go to Settings >iCloud >Toggle on Notes.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By Hendri kusliawan in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2015, 08:49 AM
- By Lynn Echard in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 02:34 PM
- By ivanbeausky in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2015, 01:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 11:46 AM