How do we set which work week is week #1?
This is all well and good but how do we set which week is week 1. My company started week 1 on Jan 4.
- 02-10-2015, 03:08 PM #2
Re: How do we set which work week is week #1?
This is in reference to: How to enable week numbers in Calendar for iPhone and iPad | iMore
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601If 1 January is on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, it is in week 01. If 1 January is on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it is in week 52 or 53 of the previous year (there is no week 00). 28 December is always in the last week of its year.
Last edited by kch50428; 02-10-2015 at 03:19 PM.
- By Hendri kusliawan in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:49 AM
- By AB Lambert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 42Last Post: 02-16-2015, 03:01 PM
- By Lynn Echard in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 01:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 10:46 AM