Why is my new IPhone 5c a heap of junk compared to my old IPhone 4s
New IPhone 5c is absolute junk. Poor signal strength in areas where my old IPhone 4s worked extremely well. Why can I constntly receive a missed call message but don't get the call. Never happened with the 4s. Callers often tell me that when they call me the call just re-routed to the message2text. I have turned off the 4G as I live in a poor 4G signal area. Trying to get any sort of support from Apple is completely hopeless.
- 02-10-2015, 07:43 AM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: Why is my new IPhone 5c a heap of junk compared to my old IPhone 4s
Is it possible that the mew iPhone 5C that "you" have is a lemon? Is it running the latest iOS update and carrier update? Are you using a case that may affect the signal strength? Since you're having signal-related issues, have you contacted your wireless carrier to see if they can solve the problem for you? Apple can't do anything in regard to your wireless carrier's signal.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2016, 05:58 PM
- By mail2u in forum MusicReplies: 20Last Post: 06-03-2015, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 06:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2015, 02:22 AM