Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By penchala sreedhar
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts

Default gaana downloaded files location

hey! any body here to help me , just by paying money i down loaded songs from gaana music app in my i phone 6 plus . but unable to see down loaded files .....i want to see where they located . is there any app to see files like android app "es file explorer".
    Q&A Jedi

3,349 Posts

Default Re: gaana downloaded files location

Ok I had to search to find out what Gaana was, BUT now I know it is a music streaming service similar to Rhapsody, or Google Play Music. It's from India. You pay a monthly subscription to have unlimited LISTENING privileges. In some cases music may be downloaded to your device for convenience and to make the streaming smoother, BUT you don't really own the songs and it's not intended for you to access them and transfer them anywhere else. (although there may be Gaana clients and rights for you to use the app on multiple devices).

In other words we can't help you.

From the Mobile Nation Rules and Guidelines....

Keep it Legal - Moderators and admins reserve the right to close threads and ban members that post copyrighted and/or illegal materials. These kinds of activities can get us into trouble, and nobody wants that... so just don't do it. If you have questions on this, ask a moderator.

Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts

Default Re: Where are Gaana downloaded files going on my phone?

Ok sir thank you..... Just for enthusiasm i asked this question ........not for any thing......
    pkcable likes this.