How can I go about changing the Apple ID for my 4G and iPad?
Hello Forum members, I have a problem. I am an iphone user, and have the second generation iphone, a 4G and now the 5S, I have set up apple id's for all the phones as I started using them. However, I made the mistake of doing this using my work email, I recently left work and while I was still there I changed the applie id for th 5S with a personal email, I did not do that with the 4G, which I have recently given to a relative.
How can I go about changing the apple id for the 4G and also for the ipad I have, I am trying to do this, but I am unable to.
I will appreciate any help.
- 02-09-2015, 12:51 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 459 Posts
Re: Chaos and Confusion
So let me try to understand this...you used your work email to setup your Apple ID for your all your iPhones and before you left work you were able to change your Apple ID on your 5s? Something is not adding up here...considering you can only use your email to create 1 apple ID that means that when you changed your Apple ID for your 5s it would change for the other iPhones as well since they are all under your work email. And couldn't you just have your relative make her own Apple ID? What am I missing here?
- 02-09-2015, 07:28 AM #3
- By vijeeshtvm in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2015, 11:09 PM
I reset my iPhone 4s and now it is asking for a sim card, why is it now asking for when when it didn't before?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2015, 06:12 AM
- By packcubsnd in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2015, 10:59 PM
- By MRSBROWN2006 in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2015, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2015, 04:39 PM